US: Fresh & Easy launches 'Made Easy' line
- Fresh & Easy launches 'Made Easy' line
- Comprises 39 varieties of bag salads and vegetable kits
The range includes 39 varieties of bag salads and kits, micro-steamers, and sliced & diced vegetables
The range, which includes 39 varieties of bag salads and kits, micro-steamers, and sliced & diced vegetables has been launched in response to "increasing demand for easy meal and side options for time-pressed customers interested in healthful living", the retailer said.
The "kits" allow customers to "bypass time-consuming preparations" by offering ready-to-assemble salads and vegetable sides in one bag.
This is the latest private-label offering from Fresh & Easy, which extend its range of Gourmet convenience meals in the summer.
Fresh & Easy Makes Dinner Even Easier and More Nutritious With "Made Easy" Brand
New fresh, prepared vegetables and salads now in stores
EL SEGUNDO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market has launched "Made Easy," a new and expanded selection of fresh prepared salads and vegetables which includes 39 varieties of bag salads and kits, micro-steamers, and sliced & diced vegetables. "Made Easy" is Fresh & Easy's response to increasing demand for easy meal and side options for time-pressed customers interested in healthful living. The complete kits allow customers to bypass time-consuming preparations by offering ready to assemble salads and vegetable sides in a single bag.
"Fresh & Easy is always looking for ways to help customers solve the nagging question of ‘what's for dinner tonight,'" In addition to minimizing preparation time, "Made Easy" also makes it easier for customers, mindful of their recommended fruit & vegetable intake, to keep track of their goals. The label now communicates how many people the product can serve, and how this portion contributes to their daily recommended intake of vegetables. This helpful labeling also appears on other Fresh & Easy packages, such as the vegetables from the "Ready To Cook" line.
"Fresh & Easy is always looking for ways to help customers solve the nagging question of ‘what's for dinner tonight,'" said Chief Customer Officer John Burry. "Not only does Made Easy help with easy meal solutions, but it also aims to help customers make sure they are eating enough fruits and vegetables throughout the day."
"Made Easy" can be found in the produce aisle along with other fresh, prepared vegetables. Some of the new products in this line include:
• Kale Salad $ 2.49 5 oz • Gourmet Veggie Salad $ 2.49 12 oz • Watercress $ 1.29 2 oz • Baby Gem Salad $ 2.49 5 oz
Salad Kits • Southwest Salad Kit $ 3.49 13 oz • Broccoli Cranberry Salad Kit $ 3.49 15 oz • Spinach Bacon Salad Kit $ 3.49 9 oz • Superfood Salad Kit $ 3.49 10 oz
Shredded Bags • Shredded Red Cabbage $ 1.49 8 oz • Broccoli Coleslaw $ 1.99 12 oz
About Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market
Fresh & Easy operates 199 stores in Arizona, California and Nevada. All of Fresh & Easy's products, including the freshly prepared meals, are made with the highest quality ingredients and contain no artificial colors, flavors, high-fructose corn syrup or added trans fats. Fresh & Easy also offers fresh baked goods, meats and produce, as well as favorite national brand products and household items, all at great low prices.
Original source: Fresh & Easy
Tesco has once again ignited the price war with the launch of its Price Promise, garnering a mixed reaction from analysts who suggest it could just be an extension of other retail schemes or the retai...
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Healthier food a major opportunity for food makers
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016