US: Fresh & Easy raises curtain in Hollywood
The store is located at the intersection of Hollywood and Sycamore, an "iconic neighbourhood", according to Fresh & Easy CEO Tim Mason.
"Everyone wants fresh, wholesome food at affordable prices and we think Fresh & Easy will be a great addition to the neighbourhood," Mason added.
Fresh & Easy has 33 stores throughout southern California, Nevada and Arizona.
The Co-operative Group's takeover of Somerfield is set to shake up the UK food retail scene and, although some questions remain over the future of the enlarged business, Co-op chief executive Peter Ma...
UK retailer The Co-operative Group finally got its man today (16 July) with the announcement of its GBP1.6bn (US$3.2bn) takeover of Somerfield. The acquisition will make the Co-op the country's fifth-...
UK retail dominated our pages this week with the news that the Co-operative Group had finally secured the takeover of rival grocer Somerfield. Elsewhere, however, we saw Belgium-based retailer Delhaiz...
Specialist meat packer Hilton Food Group reported trading for the period to 13 July as "robust" with turnover growth underpinned by a "solid performance" across its territories....
UK cooking sauce brand Dolmio has introduced two more recipes to its My Dolmio children's range....
UK's farmer owned dairy processor Milk Link has launched moo one%, a long-life milk containing 1% fat as an addition to its long life milk brand 'moo'....
Tesco is staying tight-lipped over reports that it is set to launch a range of own-brand products in the UK in a bid to claw back customers turning to cheaper rivals....
British consumers are more disloyal than ever before with the retailers they use, with food a particularly fierce battleground, according to new research....
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal