DENMARK: Fresh garlic causes severe burns
A woman in Denmark spent time in hospital after using garlic as a herbal remedy. Two days previously she had applied 15 slices of fresh garlic to her knee in an attempt to relieve chronic pain. Cling film was applied on top and the leg was bound with a scarf. Despite a stinging, burning sensation, the woman kept the garlic poultice on for three hours.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega