US: Fresh Harvest appoints Wings of Nature distributor
US organic food producer Fresh Harvest Products has appointed a new distributor in a bid to expand into new territory for its Wings of Nature bars.
The company will be selling and merchandising its Wings of Nature bars through a leading distributor of convenience products in the Northwest and one of the nation's top 25 convenience distributors, the firm said today (24 June).
No company name has been given.
Fresh Harvest's CEO Michael Friedman said: "This is a great opportunity to sell to one of the highest quality convenience distributors in the country. We believe they will be a great partner and will add great value to our distribution network. They have the experience, distribution capability, relationships and sales force to help increase our distribution and sales tremendously."
Friedman said the deal will have a “positive impact” on revenues going forward.
“We are extremely focused on building loyal customers as we continue to demonstrate that our strategy is working while building long term value for our shareholders,” he added.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast