THAILAND: FreshfromtheWeb.com Update
After less than 5 months of operations, FreshfromtheWeb.com is now proud to announce that the site now enjoys more than 725 registered members from around the world, all of them agricultural industry players. About 396 of these registered members are located in the Asia region (mostly Thailand, China and India). More than 125 members from the European continent and about 118 members from North and South America have also become registered members of the site.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast