USA: FreshLoc Ushers in New Era for Food Safety
FreshLoc Technologies, Inc. today announced the availability of the FreshLoc food safety system. This patented, wireless, Internet- based data collection system automatically monitors and alerts grocery industry personnel to potentially dangerous temperature fluctuations and other environmental problems that can negatively affect their products and businesses. Rik Heller, FreshLoc's chairman and CEO, noted that "now it is possible to monitor temperature and humidity environments for fresh food at every point along the cold food chain - from the farm to the grocery display case, and everywhere in between. While maintaining food at proper temperatures is not the only factor in preventing food-borne illness and bacterial growth, it is the largest controllable factor. We provide an inexpensive solution to the food safety problem."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre