USA: FreshLoc Ushers in New Era for Food Safety
FreshLoc Technologies, Inc. today announced the availability of the FreshLoc food safety system. This patented, wireless, Internet- based data collection system automatically monitors and alerts grocery industry personnel to potentially dangerous temperature fluctuations and other environmental problems that can negatively affect their products and businesses. Rik Heller, FreshLoc's chairman and CEO, noted that "now it is possible to monitor temperature and humidity environments for fresh food at every point along the cold food chain - from the farm to the grocery display case, and everywhere in between. While maintaining food at proper temperatures is not the only factor in preventing food-borne illness and bacterial growth, it is the largest controllable factor. We provide an inexpensive solution to the food safety problem."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund