USA: FreshLoc Ushers in New Era for Food Safety
FreshLoc Technologies, Inc. today announced the availability of the FreshLoc food safety system. This patented, wireless, Internet- based data collection system automatically monitors and alerts grocery industry personnel to potentially dangerous temperature fluctuations and other environmental problems that can negatively affect their products and businesses. Rik Heller, FreshLoc's chairman and CEO, noted that "now it is possible to monitor temperature and humidity environments for fresh food at every point along the cold food chain - from the farm to the grocery display case, and everywhere in between. While maintaining food at proper temperatures is not the only factor in preventing food-borne illness and bacterial growth, it is the largest controllable factor. We provide an inexpensive solution to the food safety problem."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO