USA: FreshLoc Ushers in New Era for Food Safety
FreshLoc Technologies, Inc. today announced the availability of the FreshLoc food safety system. This patented, wireless, Internet- based data collection system automatically monitors and alerts grocery industry personnel to potentially dangerous temperature fluctuations and other environmental problems that can negatively affect their products and businesses. Rik Heller, FreshLoc's chairman and CEO, noted that "now it is possible to monitor temperature and humidity environments for fresh food at every point along the cold food chain - from the farm to the grocery display case, and everywhere in between. While maintaining food at proper temperatures is not the only factor in preventing food-borne illness and bacterial growth, it is the largest controllable factor. We provide an inexpensive solution to the food safety problem."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch