USA: Friendly Ice Cream Corp reports strong Q1
Wilbraham, Mass-based Friendly Ice Cream Corp has posted comparable restaurant revenues up 8.8% in its Q1 2002, ended 31 March. Foodservice and franchise revenues increased 48% and 36% respectively, compared to the prior year. For Q1 2002, the net loss was US$1.6m, compared to US$3.2m for the three months ended 1 April 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK