USA: Friendly Ice Cream Corp sees 62% increase in H1 net income
Friendly Ice Cream Corporation, owner and operater of restaurants and manufacturer of frozen desserts, posted net income of US$3m for the H1 ended 30 June 2002, up from US$1.8m year on year. Total revenues for the H1 2002 were US$287.5m, compared to US$277.5m year on year. Comparable restaurant sales increased 7.5% in the H1 2002. Exclusive of non-recurring gains, losses and write-downs, year-to-date income before taxes was US$4.5m in 2002 as compared to a loss before taxes of US$3.2m in 2001, an improvement of US$7.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations