USA: Friendly Ice Cream Corp sees 62% increase in H1 net income
Friendly Ice Cream Corporation, owner and operater of restaurants and manufacturer of frozen desserts, posted net income of US$3m for the H1 ended 30 June 2002, up from US$1.8m year on year. Total revenues for the H1 2002 were US$287.5m, compared to US$277.5m year on year. Comparable restaurant sales increased 7.5% in the H1 2002. Exclusive of non-recurring gains, losses and write-downs, year-to-date income before taxes was US$4.5m in 2002 as compared to a loss before taxes of US$3.2m in 2001, an improvement of US$7.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund