USA: Friendly Ice Cream Corporation reports record FY and fiscal Q4 results
Friendly Ice Cream Corporation yesterday [Thursday] reported record net income for the twelve months ended 30 December 2001 of US$3.7m, or US$0.50 per share. Comparable restaurant revenues increased 6.5% for the Q4 of 2001 and 2.6% for the year. This was the company's best quarterly comparable restaurant sales performance during 2001. For the FY, the net loss was US$10.8m, or US$1.45 per share. Exclusive of non-recurring gains and losses, the loss before benefit from income taxes was US$1m for fiscal 2001 as compared to a loss of US$10m in fiscal 2000, an improvement of US$9m or 90%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target