USA: Friendly Ice Cream Corporation reports record FY and fiscal Q4 results
Friendly Ice Cream Corporation yesterday [Thursday] reported record net income for the twelve months ended 30 December 2001 of US$3.7m, or US$0.50 per share. Comparable restaurant revenues increased 6.5% for the Q4 of 2001 and 2.6% for the year. This was the company's best quarterly comparable restaurant sales performance during 2001. For the FY, the net loss was US$10.8m, or US$1.45 per share. Exclusive of non-recurring gains and losses, the loss before benefit from income taxes was US$1m for fiscal 2001 as compared to a loss of US$10m in fiscal 2000, an improvement of US$9m or 90%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review