USA: Friendly Ice Cream Corporation reports third quarter results
Friendly Ice Cream Corporation (AMEX:FRN) today reported net income for the third quarter of 2001 of $2.3 million, or $.32 per share, as compared to net income of $3.2 million, or $.44 per share, for the third quarter of 2000. Exclusive of write-downs, extraordinary items, gains on franchise sales and dispositions of other properties and equipment, income before income taxes increased by $0.8 million, or 24%, to $4.3 million for the third quarter of 2001 from $3.5 million in the same quarter of 2000. Comparable restaurant revenues increased 1.5% in the third quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre