USA: Friendly Ice Cream Corporation reports third quarter results
Friendly Ice Cream Corporation (AMEX:FRN) today reported net income for the third quarter of 2001 of $2.3 million, or $.32 per share, as compared to net income of $3.2 million, or $.44 per share, for the third quarter of 2000. Exclusive of write-downs, extraordinary items, gains on franchise sales and dispositions of other properties and equipment, income before income taxes increased by $0.8 million, or 24%, to $4.3 million for the third quarter of 2001 from $3.5 million in the same quarter of 2000. Comparable restaurant revenues increased 1.5% in the third quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods