USA: Friendly's CFO resigns
Friendly Ice Cream Corporation (AMEX: FRN) said yesterday that Paul Kelley has resigned from his position as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. "Paul Kelley has been a valuable member of senior management for the past year and was instrumental in reorganizing the financial department, building a strong team that will continue to manage the day-to-day financial affairs of the Company," said Donald N. Smith, Friendly Ice Cream Corporation's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega