NETHERLANDS: Friesland Coberco to close cheese factory
Dutch dairy company Friesland Coberco Dairy Foods is to close its Frico Cheese factory in Assen, northern Netherlands by mid-2005. The company will move its production capacity and 65 employees to its factory in Bedum, northern Netherlands, reported the Dutch News Digest. Friesland Coberco has been reorganising its factories since 2002, and has so far decided to close four out of 13 plants. The factories that are to be closed are considered to be unprofitable and do not have the capacity for expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"