NETHERLANDS: FrieslandCampina consumer boss gets COO role
Gregory Sklikas will take up his role from January
Dairy giant FrieslandCampina has appointed Gregory Sklikas to the role of chief operating officer for its consumer foods business.
Sklikas, executive director of FrieslandCampina's consumer products business in Europe, will take up the additional role from 1 January. He is responsible for the company's consumer business across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Sklikas has worked at FrieslandCampina since 2006 where he has held roles including MD of FrieslandCampina's Greek arm. Before joining FrieslandCampina, he held a number of different positions at Unilever in Greece, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
"Gregory Sklikas did an excellent job managing our Greek operations," said CEO Cees 't Hart. "As the executive director of the business group consumer products Europe, he and his team subsequently developed a strategy that allowed us to move with the economic times in Europe. Achieving further growth and more added value with our consumer products in Europe, the Middle East and Africa are key priorities in our route2020 strategy."
FrieslandCampina has three other COOs - one for its operations in Asia, one for its ingredients business and one overseeing its cheese, butter and milk powder.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review