NETHERLANDS: FrieslandCampina to close two R&D sites
Dutch dairy group FrieslandCampina is two close R&D sites in the Netherlands to concentrate its research and NPD operations in one facility in the centre of the country.
The company plans to close a facility in Deventer and a site in Tilburg and keep a third facility in Wageningen.
Some 250 employees work across the three sites with focus on consumer dairy, cheese and ingredient products.
FrieslandCampina is now mulling whether to keep its existing site in Wageningen or move to a different location in the town.
Dutch food group FrieslandCampina has announced plans to exclusively purchase sustainably produced palm oil from 2011....
Dutch dairy group FrieslandCampina has appointed Rolelof Joosten as executive director of the company's ingredients division....
Dutch dairy company FrieslandCampina doubled its profit in the first half of 2010 due to improved margins and volume growth....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units