USA: Frisch's reports record sales and higher earnings for 2001
Frisch's Restaurants, Inc. (Amex: FRS) reported record sales and higher earnings for the fifty-three weeks ended June 3, 2001. Fiscal year 2000 contained 52 weeks. Revenues rose 13.7% to $190,029,600 from $167,199,800 for last year. Net earnings for the year rose 25.1% to $7,685,793 compared to $6,145,541 last year. Earnings per share increased 36.7% to $1.49 from $1.09 per share last year. Earnings per share from continuing operations were $1.27 this year compared to $1.08 per share last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action