USA: Frisch's reports record sales and higher earnings for 2001
Frisch's Restaurants, Inc. (Amex: FRS) reported record sales and higher earnings for the fifty-three weeks ended June 3, 2001. Fiscal year 2000 contained 52 weeks. Revenues rose 13.7% to $190,029,600 from $167,199,800 for last year. Net earnings for the year rose 25.1% to $7,685,793 compared to $6,145,541 last year. Earnings per share increased 36.7% to $1.49 from $1.09 per share last year. Earnings per share from continuing operations were $1.27 this year compared to $1.08 per share last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods