USA: Frisch's reports record sales and higher earnings for 2001
Frisch's Restaurants, Inc. (Amex: FRS) reported record sales and higher earnings for the fifty-three weeks ended June 3, 2001. Fiscal year 2000 contained 52 weeks. Revenues rose 13.7% to $190,029,600 from $167,199,800 for last year. Net earnings for the year rose 25.1% to $7,685,793 compared to $6,145,541 last year. Earnings per share increased 36.7% to $1.49 from $1.09 per share last year. Earnings per share from continuing operations were $1.27 this year compared to $1.08 per share last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image