USA: Frisch's reports record sales and higher earnings for 2001
Frisch's Restaurants, Inc. (Amex: FRS) reported record sales and higher earnings for the fifty-three weeks ended June 3, 2001. Fiscal year 2000 contained 52 weeks. Revenues rose 13.7% to $190,029,600 from $167,199,800 for last year. Net earnings for the year rose 25.1% to $7,685,793 compared to $6,145,541 last year. Earnings per share increased 36.7% to $1.49 from $1.09 per share last year. Earnings per share from continuing operations were $1.27 this year compared to $1.08 per share last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action