USA: Frisch's Restaurants declares quarterly dividend
Frisch's Restaurants has announced a US$.09 per share quarterly dividend.
The company's board of directors declared that this will be payable 10 April 2002 to shareholders of record at the close of business on 29 March 2002.
This will be the 165th consecutive quarterly dividend paid by Frisch's.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses