USA: Frito-Lay boosts PepsiCo's Q3 earnings
US snacks and soft drinks company PepsiCo has reported a 13% rise in quarterly profit, helped by a strong performance by its snacks unit. The Purchase, New York-based company posted earnings of US$1.08bn, or 62 cents a share, in the third quarter to 6 September, compared to $953m, or 53 cents a share, a year earlier. The result met analysts' expectations, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations