USA: Frito-Lay boosts PepsiCo's Q3 earnings
US snacks and soft drinks company PepsiCo has reported a 13% rise in quarterly profit, helped by a strong performance by its snacks unit. The Purchase, New York-based company posted earnings of US$1.08bn, or 62 cents a share, in the third quarter to 6 September, compared to $953m, or 53 cents a share, a year earlier. The result met analysts' expectations, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO