USA: Frito-Lay launches mini versions of Go Snacks
US snack food giant Frito-Lay , a division of PepsiCo , has unveiled mini versions of Go Snacks in a bid to appeal to busy, active consumers. Doritos , Cheetos and Fritos Hoops will be available across the US in January 2002 with additional brands being added to the line later in the year. Go Snacks will be sold in supermarkets, mass merchandisers, convenience stores and drug stores at a suggested retail price of US$1.29 per canister.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti