USA: Frito-Lay launches mini versions of Go Snacks
US snack food giant Frito-Lay , a division of PepsiCo , has unveiled mini versions of Go Snacks in a bid to appeal to busy, active consumers. Doritos , Cheetos and Fritos Hoops will be available across the US in January 2002 with additional brands being added to the line later in the year. Go Snacks will be sold in supermarkets, mass merchandisers, convenience stores and drug stores at a suggested retail price of US$1.29 per canister.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO