USA: Frito-Lay Launches Tostitos Scoops!
New Tostitos Scoops! Holds an Extra Heaping Teaspoon of Dip With Unique Bite-Sized, Bowl-Shaped Design Frito-Lay, Inc., the world's largest convenient fun food company, announced the national launch of new Tostitos Scoops! Tortilla Chips, which can hold an extra heaping teaspoon of dip or salsa with its unique bite-sized, bowl-shaped design. This marks the most significant innovation in the 20-year history of the Tostitos brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast