USA: Frito-Lay recalls Nacho Cheesier Doritos
Frito-Lay, the snack arm of US soft drinks giant PepsiCo, yesterday [Wednesday] recalled 10,000 bags of Doritos Nacho Cheesier chips in Indiana, Ohio and Illinois after it was realised they may contain a soy product that can cause allergies. No illnesses have been reported, but people with an allergy or severe sensitivity to soy could run the risk of serious allergic reaction if they eat the chips. It is believed that 660 bags within the scope of the recall may be affected.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review