USA: Frito-Lay recalls Nacho Cheesier Doritos
Frito-Lay, the snack arm of US soft drinks giant PepsiCo, yesterday [Wednesday] recalled 10,000 bags of Doritos Nacho Cheesier chips in Indiana, Ohio and Illinois after it was realised they may contain a soy product that can cause allergies. No illnesses have been reported, but people with an allergy or severe sensitivity to soy could run the risk of serious allergic reaction if they eat the chips. It is believed that 660 bags within the scope of the recall may be affected.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO