USA: From the Soul of South Africa Comes the Good Health of Red Tea
In keeping with its mission to seek out and procure only the healthiest teas in the world, The Republic of Tea introduces an exciting new line of RED TEA. From the remote mountains of the Cedarberg area near Cape Town South Africa, comes RED TEA which researchers have found provides even more of the health promoting properties that have popularized green tea. RED TEA is deeper than its color. Scientific studies have discovered that RED TEA, an indigenous wonder herb of South Africa called rooibos (ROY-boss), is full of polyphenols and flavonoids which helps reduce cellular damage caused by free radicals that weaken natural defenses and eventually lead to aging and the onset of disease. RED TEA is completely caffeine-free so you can enjoy unlimited cups, multiplying the benefits from all its healthful properties without overdoing the caffeine-perfect for today's healthy lifestyles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast