USA: From the Soul of South Africa Comes the Good Health of Red Tea
In keeping with its mission to seek out and procure only the healthiest teas in the world, The Republic of Tea introduces an exciting new line of RED TEA. From the remote mountains of the Cedarberg area near Cape Town South Africa, comes RED TEA which researchers have found provides even more of the health promoting properties that have popularized green tea. RED TEA is deeper than its color. Scientific studies have discovered that RED TEA, an indigenous wonder herb of South Africa called rooibos (ROY-boss), is full of polyphenols and flavonoids which helps reduce cellular damage caused by free radicals that weaken natural defenses and eventually lead to aging and the onset of disease. RED TEA is completely caffeine-free so you can enjoy unlimited cups, multiplying the benefits from all its healthful properties without overdoing the caffeine-perfect for today's healthy lifestyles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review