FRANCE: Fromageries Bel reports H1 net profit of €24.9m
French dairy group Fromageries Bel has reported a net profit of €24.9m (US$24.3m) for the first half of 2002, compared to €14.2m a year earlier. The company, whose brands include La Vache Qui Rit, posted first-half turnover of €829.2m, compared to turnover of €825.9m for the first half of 2001, reported the French News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO