USA: Frontier CEO Steve Hughes resigns, interim replacement named
The board of directors of Boulder, Colo.-based Frontier Natural Brands has announced the resignation of CEO Steve Hughes, effective 15 July, who left to pursue personal interests. Director Andy Pauley has been named as interim CEO. Pauley, a Frontier board member for three years, will work with the board and senior management on a transitional plan. Pauley says the company will continue its commitment to the recently launched Simply Organic Brand packaged seasonings mix and packaged meals into the Natural Foods and Grocery markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti