USA: Frost & Sullivan Identify Nutraceuticals as Growth Opportunity for U.S. Protein Ingredients Market
Increased health awareness among American consumers and a growing demand for nutraceuticals are driving market growth of protein ingredients. The 1999 announcement by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that soy proteins may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease has created a rivalry between soy proteins and animal proteins. According to new strategic market research from Frost & Sullivan (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund