USA: Frost & Sullivan Identify Nutraceuticals as Growth Opportunity for U.S. Protein Ingredients Market
Increased health awareness among American consumers and a growing demand for nutraceuticals are driving market growth of protein ingredients. The 1999 announcement by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that soy proteins may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease has created a rivalry between soy proteins and animal proteins. According to new strategic market research from Frost & Sullivan (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw