GERMANY: Frosta convenes its new board
German frozen food manufacturer Frosta appointed a new supervisory board at its general meeting last Thursday, reports Lebensmittelzeitung . Dirk Ahlers has been named chairman of the supervisory board after ceding his seat at the head of the board of directors to Dr Thomas Braumann. Ahlers succeeds Dr Herbert Müffelmann, who has been appointed deputy chairman of the board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations