GERMANY: Frosta convenes its new board
German frozen food manufacturer Frosta appointed a new supervisory board at its general meeting last Thursday, reports Lebensmittelzeitung . Dirk Ahlers has been named chairman of the supervisory board after ceding his seat at the head of the board of directors to Dr Thomas Braumann. Ahlers succeeds Dr Herbert Müffelmann, who has been appointed deputy chairman of the board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target