SPAIN: Frozen food producer to slash 52 jobs in Marcilla
Frozen foods manufacturer Alimentos Congelados has revealed that it will cut 52 of the 245 jobs in its plant in Marcilla, Navarre region, north-eastern Spain, as it concentrates on its operations elsewhere in the country. Speaking yesterday [Thursday] the company said that during a meeting with representatives of the trade unions CCOO and UGT earlier in the week, 50.6% of the staff agreed with the job cuts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti