USA: Frozen Fruits and Vegetables Considered 'Wise Buy' In New Dietary Guidelines for Americans
Frozen fruits and vegetables are both nutritious and a great value, according to the new Dietary Guidelines for Americans released today at the opening session of the National Nutrition Summit. This significant step by the federal government to bring its dietary recommendations into line with the body of scientific evidence regarding the nutritional value of frozen fruits and vegetables was applauded by the American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs