USA: Frozen Fruits and Vegetables Considered 'Wise Buy' In New Dietary Guidelines for Americans
Frozen fruits and vegetables are both nutritious and a great value, according to the new Dietary Guidelines for Americans released today at the opening session of the National Nutrition Summit. This significant step by the federal government to bring its dietary recommendations into line with the body of scientific evidence regarding the nutritional value of frozen fruits and vegetables was applauded by the American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning