FRANCE: Fruidor acquires fruit and veg firm Gorgues
Fruidor has acquired Gorgues
French ripening firm Fruidor has announced the acquisition of fruit and veg producer Gorgues for an undisclosed sum.
Gorgues specialises in the production of the early potato and has an annual turnover of EU8m (US$11m).
The acquisition will strengthen the fruit and vegetable section of Fruidor, Fruidor Terroirs and allow it to increase its presence further in France and supply customers with higher quality fruit and vegetables.
The move sees the group's volume grow to 100,000 tonnes of fruit and vegetables annually.
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report