USA/JAPAN: Fruit supplier Dole puts distance between it and Snow Brand
Californian behemoth Dole Food Co., the world's largest fruit supplier, has made public its intention to sever all capital and business ties with Japan's scandal-ridden dairy giant Snow Brand Milk Products Co (SBMP). Dole and SBMP jointly established the Snow Dole Co in 1989 with the brief of developing new products, researching the market and managing trademark rights on new products, such as Dole's ice cream and cheese.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target