USA: Fruitful Yield's Nutritionist Offers Natural Sun Protection Hints
According to Jim Golick, a certified nutritionist for Fruitful Yield, a chain of health food and vitamin stores, sunlight, in moderation, is good for you. It promotes skin growth, stimulates hormone production, enhances immunity and improves mood. "Avoid excessive sun exposure," says Golick. "This is complicated because the thinning ozone layer allows more UV rays to reach the earth and damage our skin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO