USA: Fruitful Yield's Nutritionist Offers Natural Sun Protection Hints
According to Jim Golick, a certified nutritionist for Fruitful Yield, a chain of health food and vitamin stores, sunlight, in moderation, is good for you. It promotes skin growth, stimulates hormone production, enhances immunity and improves mood. "Avoid excessive sun exposure," says Golick. "This is complicated because the thinning ozone layer allows more UV rays to reach the earth and damage our skin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth