USA: Fruitful Yield's Nutritionist Offers Natural Sun Protection Hints
According to Jim Golick, a certified nutritionist for Fruitful Yield, a chain of health food and vitamin stores, sunlight, in moderation, is good for you. It promotes skin growth, stimulates hormone production, enhances immunity and improves mood. "Avoid excessive sun exposure," says Golick. "This is complicated because the thinning ozone layer allows more UV rays to reach the earth and damage our skin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant