SWEDEN: FruitLine partners with Cap Gemini Ernst & Young for development solutions
FruitLine AB , the real-time B2B exchange for the fresh produce industry, has teamed up with Cap Gemini Ernst & Young to provide technical, operational and development support for future versions of the FruitLine Trading™ system. Through this partnership agreement, Cap Gemini Ernst and Young will also provide technical assistance in integrating users' Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems with FruitLine Trading™.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp