USA: FruitWorks Plans Summer-Long Party with MTV's 'Total Request Live'
Up next on MTV's "Total Request Live" (TRL) is the smash hit single-serve: FruitWorks, Pepsi-Cola's refreshing new line of juice drinks -- now available nationally in 20-ounce plastic bottles. Backed by two new TV commercials, FruitWorks will partner with MTV this summer in a promotion spotlighting "Inside TRL," the hit show's first-ever home video release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"