USA: FruitWorks Plans Summer-Long Party with MTV's 'Total Request Live'
Up next on MTV's "Total Request Live" (TRL) is the smash hit single-serve: FruitWorks, Pepsi-Cola's refreshing new line of juice drinks -- now available nationally in 20-ounce plastic bottles. Backed by two new TV commercials, FruitWorks will partner with MTV this summer in a promotion spotlighting "Inside TRL," the hit show's first-ever home video release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix