ISRAEL: Frutarom to acquire Raychan
Flavourings and ingredients group Frutarom Industries is set to buy Israeli flavours and ingredients producer Raychan Food Industries for US$1.05m.
Frutarom said it expected the acquisition to broaden the company's presence in the savoury and functional product categories in Israel and worldwide. Raychan had sales of around US$5.5m in 2006, principally in Israel.
"The acquisition further supports Frutarom's strength and position," said Ori Yehudai, president and CEO of the Frutarom Group. "Frutarom is already one of the ten largest companies in the world in the field of flavours and fragrances."
The deal remains subject to the final approval of the Israeli Anti Trust Commissioner.
This is Frutarom's third acquisition this year, and follows the purchase of UK companies Belmay and Jupiter.
Frutarom Industries has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the share capital of the German companies Gewurzmuller GmbH and Blessing Biotech GmbH, for a cash payment of US$67m....
Global flavours and ingredients group Frutarom has seen a robust second-quarter performance drive rising profits during the first half of the year....
Israel-based flavours Frutarom has seen first-quarter sales rise on the back of organic growth and acquisitions....
Israeli ingredients company Frutarom has strengthened its leadership of the UK flavours market with the acquisition of Jupiter Flavours....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review