UK: FSA confirms safety lapses on horse meat exports
The UK Food Standards Agency has admitted that it found traces of a cancer-causing drug in horse meat exported to Europe in 2012, but there is no link to the recent cases of horse DNA in burgers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- US performance weighs on General Mills
- Hovis "mulls Irish Pride Bakeries takeover"
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure