UK: FSA confirms safety lapses on horse meat exports
The UK Food Standards Agency has admitted that it found traces of a cancer-causing drug in horse meat exported to Europe in 2012, but there is no link to the recent cases of horse DNA in burgers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- Switz rejects EU plea to bypass Russia export ban
- Mondelez eyes snacks categories in India
- Italy yoghurt woes lead to Emmi profit warning