REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: FSAI launches research project to identify consumer concerns
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland ( FSAI ) has launched two major research projects designed to identify consumer and industry concerns about food safety and food production. Eoin McGettigan, chairman of the FSAI's Consultative Council, commissioned the research and said that through it he hoped to be able to offer the FSAI information that could inform its future agenda and policies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea