REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: FSAI launches research project to identify consumer concerns
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland ( FSAI ) has launched two major research projects designed to identify consumer and industry concerns about food safety and food production. Eoin McGettigan, chairman of the FSAI's Consultative Council, commissioned the research and said that through it he hoped to be able to offer the FSAI information that could inform its future agenda and policies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill