REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: FSAI to name and shame food safety offenders
Food businesses served with Closure Orders, Prohibition Orders, and Improvement Orders will soon find themselves listed on the website of the Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) until three months after they correct the food safety issue. Food safety offenders will also find themselves listed on a press release issued monthly by the FSAI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival