USA: FTC clears Nestlé acquisition of Dreyer's
The US Federal Trade Commission has approved Swiss food giant Nestlé's takeover of US ice cream firm Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream. Under terms of the deal, which took over a year to gain FTC approval, Nestlé agreed to dispose of the Dreamery, Godiva and Whole Fruit sorbet brands and some distribution assets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action