UK: Fuel availability at Tesco - Reassurance to customers
We want to reassure customers that there is fuel to get food to our stores. The situation is easing today because of the new system which gives priority to food distribution centres. Tesco is leading the way in providing fuel for essential services with 80 of our petrol sites reserved. These are listed below. We hope they will have supplies by the end of the day.Yesterday we saw a rise in sales particularly in foods like milk and bread and in household staples. Our stores are doing a fantastic job in helping customers. Tesco stores are fully stocked today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO