UK: Fuel availability at Tesco - Reassurance to customers
We want to reassure customers that there is fuel to get food to our stores. The situation is easing today because of the new system which gives priority to food distribution centres. Tesco is leading the way in providing fuel for essential services with 80 of our petrol sites reserved. These are listed below. We hope they will have supplies by the end of the day.Yesterday we saw a rise in sales particularly in foods like milk and bread and in household staples. Our stores are doing a fantastic job in helping customers. Tesco stores are fully stocked today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1