UK: Fuel availability at Tesco - Reassurance to customers
We want to reassure customers that there is fuel to get food to our stores. The situation is easing today because of the new system which gives priority to food distribution centres. Tesco is leading the way in providing fuel for essential services with 80 of our petrol sites reserved. These are listed below. We hope they will have supplies by the end of the day.Yesterday we saw a rise in sales particularly in foods like milk and bread and in household staples. Our stores are doing a fantastic job in helping customers. Tesco stores are fully stocked today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund