UK: Full year profit warnings from Groupe Chez Gerard
The board of upmarket restaurant chain Groupe Chez Gerard has announces that the financial results for the last full year (to 1 July) will fall below analyst's expectations. Profit before tax is now expected at around £2m. The group has blamed the foot and mouth crisis over the last three months and a 20% down turn in London tourism and for the results. The fall in US tourists is particularly blamed for the drop in takers for the company's seasonal joint programme of visitor packages with local hotels and theatres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund