UK: Full year profit warnings from Groupe Chez Gerard
The board of upmarket restaurant chain Groupe Chez Gerard has announces that the financial results for the last full year (to 1 July) will fall below analyst's expectations. Profit before tax is now expected at around £2m. The group has blamed the foot and mouth crisis over the last three months and a 20% down turn in London tourism and for the results. The fall in US tourists is particularly blamed for the drop in takers for the company's seasonal joint programme of visitor packages with local hotels and theatres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli