NEW ZEALAND: Full year results for 2000 increase optimism for 2001
Fastfood group Restaurant Brands has revealed financial results for 2000 and some new strategies for its pizza and coffee shop businesses. For the full year ending 30 November, group CEO Jim Collier told the annual general meeting today that the Eagle Boys pizza chain acquired last year was profitable. "We are pleased to report that margins have recovered well. We had achieved 11% margins by the end of the first quarter of 2001 and our target is to average over 12% for the 2001 year," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery