NEW ZEALAND: Full year results for 2000 increase optimism for 2001
Fastfood group Restaurant Brands has revealed financial results for 2000 and some new strategies for its pizza and coffee shop businesses. For the full year ending 30 November, group CEO Jim Collier told the annual general meeting today that the Eagle Boys pizza chain acquired last year was profitable. "We are pleased to report that margins have recovered well. We had achieved 11% margins by the end of the first quarter of 2001 and our target is to average over 12% for the 2001 year," he said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO