USA: Fun, Easy and Convenient McSalad Shaker(TM) Salads Arrive At McDonald's Nationwide
Beginning April 21, people throughout the U.S. can enjoy a salad in an exciting and different way. McDonald's is introducing the McSalad Shaker at restaurants nationwide -- an innovative and convenient approach to eating salads like never before. The McSalad Shaker is served in a tall, clear cup with a domed lid that allows customers on the go to pour on their choice of dressing and shake it up, spreading the dressing evenly throughout.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife