USA: Fun, Easy and Convenient McSalad Shaker(TM) Salads Arrive At McDonald's Nationwide
Beginning April 21, people throughout the U.S. can enjoy a salad in an exciting and different way. McDonald's is introducing the McSalad Shaker at restaurants nationwide -- an innovative and convenient approach to eating salads like never before. The McSalad Shaker is served in a tall, clear cup with a domed lid that allows customers on the go to pour on their choice of dressing and shake it up, spreading the dressing evenly throughout.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units