USA: Furrs announces additional store closures; Fleming opts not to acquire four more stores
Steve Mortensen, President and COO of Furrs Supermarkets, announced Saturday (11 August) that four additional Furrs Supermarkets locations will be not be acquired as part of Furrs' purchase agreement with Fleming Companies, Inc. The following stores are scheduled to be closed on Aug. 17, 2001: So:Lo, 4001 East Main Street, Farmington, N.M. Furrs, 2513 North Main, Roswell, N.M. Furrs, 4340 West Illinois/Midland Dr., Midland, TX Furrs, 1590 George Dieter/Vista del Sol, El Paso, TX
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth