USA: Furrs announces additional store closures; Fleming opts not to acquire four more stores
Steve Mortensen, President and COO of Furrs Supermarkets, announced Saturday (11 August) that four additional Furrs Supermarkets locations will be not be acquired as part of Furrs' purchase agreement with Fleming Companies, Inc. The following stores are scheduled to be closed on Aug. 17, 2001: So:Lo, 4001 East Main Street, Farmington, N.M. Furrs, 2513 North Main, Roswell, N.M. Furrs, 4340 West Illinois/Midland Dr., Midland, TX Furrs, 1590 George Dieter/Vista del Sol, El Paso, TX
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review