UK: Further crisis meetings held as Foot and Mouth crisis enters third week
NFU officials were today starting a further round of daily crisis meetings with the Government as the industry enters the third week of the foot and mouth disaster. NFU President Ben Gill will be meeting Agriculture Minister Nick Brown to discuss the grim progress of the disease. And NFU Director General Richard Macdonald and Deputy Director General Ian Gardiner will this afternoon talk to Government vets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week