UK: Further crisis meetings held as Foot and Mouth crisis enters third week
NFU officials were today starting a further round of daily crisis meetings with the Government as the industry enters the third week of the foot and mouth disaster. NFU President Ben Gill will be meeting Agriculture Minister Nick Brown to discuss the grim progress of the disease. And NFU Director General Richard Macdonald and Deputy Director General Ian Gardiner will this afternoon talk to Government vets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti