UK: Further crisis meetings held as Foot and Mouth crisis enters third week
NFU officials were today starting a further round of daily crisis meetings with the Government as the industry enters the third week of the foot and mouth disaster. NFU President Ben Gill will be meeting Agriculture Minister Nick Brown to discuss the grim progress of the disease. And NFU Director General Richard Macdonald and Deputy Director General Ian Gardiner will this afternoon talk to Government vets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China