UK: Further dialogue needed on Foot and Mouth vaccine issue - NFU
Too many questions remain unanswered on the issue of whether vaccination should be used in the fight against foot and mouth, the NFU said on Friday (30 March 2001). More evidence and further dialogue is needed before any decision is made, said NFU President Ben Gill. Mr Gill, Deputy President Tim Bennett and Director General Richard Macdonald spent the morning in a meeting with other UK farming organisations, Agriculture Minister Nick Brown and Government senior scientific advisors, including Chief Vet Jim Scudamore.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report