IRELAND: Fyffes pre-tax profits rise 44% to €36.8m
Irish fruit & veg group Fyffes today [Monday] reported a 44% rise in H1 pretax profits before e-commerce, exceptional items and goodwill to €36.8m (US$33.3m) as market conditions improved and a costcutting programme took hold. Pretax profits for the six months ended 30 June rose to €30.44m from €20.54m in the same period last year. Adjusted diluted earnings per share, before e-commerce, rose from 5.08 cents last year to 7.22 cents, while the interim dividend payable to shareholders also inched up slightly to 1.15 cents.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival