IRELAND: Fyffes pre-tax profits rise 44% to €36.8m
Irish fruit & veg group Fyffes today [Monday] reported a 44% rise in H1 pretax profits before e-commerce, exceptional items and goodwill to €36.8m (US$33.3m) as market conditions improved and a costcutting programme took hold. Pretax profits for the six months ended 30 June rose to €30.44m from €20.54m in the same period last year. Adjusted diluted earnings per share, before e-commerce, rose from 5.08 cents last year to 7.22 cents, while the interim dividend payable to shareholders also inched up slightly to 1.15 cents.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements