IRELAND: Fyffes reports H2 profits of €38.9m
Irish fresh produce company Fyffes reported pre-tax profits in the first half of 2002 of 2002 at €38.9m (US$38.2m). This excludes goodwill amortisation of €0.8m and exceptional items of €5.6m, and compares favourably with the €36.8m reported for the same period in 2001. Adjusted fully diluted earnings per share for the first half increased by 8.6% to 7.84 cent compared to 7.22 cent in the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO