IRELAND: Fyffes reports H2 profits of €38.9m
Irish fresh produce company Fyffes reported pre-tax profits in the first half of 2002 of 2002 at €38.9m (US$38.2m). This excludes goodwill amortisation of €0.8m and exceptional items of €5.6m, and compares favourably with the €36.8m reported for the same period in 2001. Adjusted fully diluted earnings per share for the first half increased by 8.6% to 7.84 cent compared to 7.22 cent in the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill