ISRAEL: G. Willi-Food Int sees H1 sales up 11%
Yavne, Israel-based G. Willi-Food International, an importer and distributer of over 400 food products, has reported total sales of NIS79.56m (US$16.68m) for its H1 ended 30 June 2002, up 11% from NIS71.89m year on year. Gross profit for the H1 2002 was up 12% to NIS21.63m from NIS19.33m in the same period in 2001. This figure represents 27% of the total sales for the H1 2002, flat compared to 27% for the same period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin