ISRAEL: G. Willi-Food Int sees H1 sales up 11%
Yavne, Israel-based G. Willi-Food International, an importer and distributer of over 400 food products, has reported total sales of NIS79.56m (US$16.68m) for its H1 ended 30 June 2002, up 11% from NIS71.89m year on year. Gross profit for the H1 2002 was up 12% to NIS21.63m from NIS19.33m in the same period in 2001. This figure represents 27% of the total sales for the H1 2002, flat compared to 27% for the same period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill