ISRAEL: G. Willi-Food International Ltd announces results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. (Nasdaq: WILCF) today reported its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001. Total sales for the three months ended March 31, 2001, decreased by 15% to NIS 36,802,000 (US$ 8,779,000) from NIS 43,075,000 (US$ 10,275,000) for the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs