ISRAEL: G. Willi-Food International Ltd announces results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. (Nasdaq: WILCF) today reported its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001. Total sales for the three months ended March 31, 2001, decreased by 15% to NIS 36,802,000 (US$ 8,779,000) from NIS 43,075,000 (US$ 10,275,000) for the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1