ISRAEL: G. Willi-Food International Ltd announces results for the second quarter and for the six months ended June 30, 2001
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. (Nasdaq: WILCF) yesterday reported its unaudited financial results for the second quarter and the six months ended June 30, 2001. The second quarter ended June 30, 2001: Total sales for the three months ended June 30, 2001, increased by 3% to NIS 30,061,000 (US$ 7,218,000) from NIS 29,249,000 (US$ 7,023,000) for the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO