ISRAEL: G. Willi-food Ltd Announces Q2 Results
G. Willi-food International Ltd (Nasdaq: WILCF; Warrants: WLWF) today reported its unaudited financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30th, 2000.Total sales for the six months ended June 30th, 2000, increased by 1% to NIS 72,486,000 (USD 17,749,000) from NIS 71,965,000 (USD 17,621,000) for the same period in 1999.Gross profit increased by 7% to NIS 20,533,000 (USD 5,028,000) from NIS 19,260,000 (USD 4,716,000) for same period last year.Operating income for the six months ended June 30th, 2000 decreased by 1% to NIS 11,116,000 (USD 2,722,000) from NIS 11,198,000 (USD 2,742,000) for the same period in 1999.Net income for six months ended June 30th, 2000 decreased by 0.3% to NIS 7,590,000 (USD 1,859,000) from NIS 7,614,000 (USD 1,864,000) for the same period last year.The basic earning per share for the six months ended June 30th, 2000 was NIS 1.77 (USD 0.43).G. Willi-food International Ltd, is engaged in the import, marketing and distribution of over 200 food products, including canned vegetables, pickled olives and other pickled vegetables, packaged fruit, canned and frozen fish, edible oil, dried fruit and nuts, coffee creamers, jams, halva, pasta, tahini, butter cookies and pastries, certain dairy products and certain frozen or chilled products. The company believes that it is one of the leading importers in Israel of such broad range of imported food products. The company sells products with widespread demand in the Israeli marketplace, as well as products that cater to more select groups.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review